Pabst Brewing Company®
Pabst Brewing Company and its affiliated brands, agents, subsidiaries, and trusted service partners (collectively, “Pabst”) value your privacy. This Policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, protect, and use your information. The terms “we,” “us,”, and “our” used in this Policy refer to Pabst.
ACCESS RESTRICTED TO PEOPLE OVER 21
Our sites, including all marketing and advertising material and information on our sites, are intended exclusively for people of legal drinking age. If you enter our website by falsely claiming to be of legal drinking age, you must immediately cease using our sites or submitting personal information to us. If you believe someone under the legal drinking age has accessed our sites or provided personal information to us, please contact us immediately (contact information below) immediately.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The type of information that we collect may include:
- Date of birth
- Mailing address
- Telephone number and other contact information, such as your email address
- Billing information
- User names and passwords to our sites
- Location information
- Usage and technical information, such as device, browser, or IP address
- Other personal information as necessary.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may obtain information from several sources, including our sites, mobile applications, third-party vendors or service providers, events, surveys, sweepstakes, social media (e.g., Instagram), or other customer outreach activities. We may also use certain web measurement and tracking technologies such as “cookies”, statistics programs, or server logs to collect information. This helps us improve your online experience and measure the success of our sites and platforms. Should your browser limit “cookies” or other such technologies, it may impair your use of the sites.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS
We may use third-party marketing, advertising, and media companies to place ads on our sites or other places where we advertise. Please note that these companies may collect information about your visits to the applicable sites in accordance with their policies and terms. Additionally, we may use third-party web beacons to determinate which advertisements brought users to our sites.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following:
- to respond to your requests;
- to provide products or services that you have ordered;
- to improve our sites;
- to notify you of special offers and other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to notify you that you have been selected as a winner of a sweepstakes or contest;
- to use internally at Pabst;
- to conduct marketing research;
- to display content and advertisements based on your preferences and location;
- to comply with legal requirements and policies; or
- to use for other specific business purposes disclosed to you when the information is collected.
By using our sites, you are expressly authorizing the usage of your information for the reasons stated above. If you are transferred to a different website where you provide personal information or voluntarily disclose information in public forums or to other users on our sites, we cannot control how that information is used by third parties and are not responsible for that use. You may also be subject to third party practices that are outside our control, such as information collection by your telephone carrier, search engines, phone manufacturers, or operating systems. Such third-party practices are outside of our control and we are not responsible for the actions of such third parties. We encourage you to learn and understand the policies of any third parties who may be collecting your information.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose the information we collect from you to:
- carry out the tasks listed in the section above
- identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm to our customers, our sites, or our rights.
- respond to judicial or government actions or investigations as permitted or required by law to the extent we believe, in good faith, that such action is necessary to comply with rules, regulations, or laws;
- to our trusted partners for marketing, advertising, and research purposes; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
You may be entitled to request disclosure regarding how we share certain information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We shall provide such disclosure upon your written request to the address listed in the contact section below.
We think it is extremely important to maintain the security of your information. To that end, Pabst uses various security measures to protect your information, including various technical, procedural, and physical security measures. However, we cannot ensure or guarantee that our security measures will be perfect or impenetrable. For that reason, we expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, regarding any definitive warranty of security in connection with your information. Please also be aware that your information may be accessible via means outside our control, such as intercepted email transmissions or hostile attacks on our networks. We cannot and do not guarantee that your information is completely safe against such risks.
Thank you for visiting our sites. If you have any questions, please contact [email@example.com] or write to us at:
10635 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA, 90048
Attn: Digital Marketing Manager
Last updated: April, 2018